Setup your Huawei CloudCampus AP's to work with our Marketing Captive Portal Solution.
Log in to your Huawei CloudCampus (Agile) web interface. At the top, click on Configuration > Device Group Configuration.
Click on your chosen Device Group to be taken to the settings page. On the left, click Advanced Configuration > SSID and click Create. Configure with:
- Name: Guest WiFi (or whatever SSID name you wish)
- Working status: On
- Effective radio: 2.4/5G
- Network connection mode: NAT
Click Next and configure with:
- Authentication mode: Open network
- Push pages: On
- Page pusher: Third-party authentication (indirect mode)
- Certified billing: On
- RADIUS Server: click Select Template > Create and set:
- Name: aiwifi
- Master authentication server address:
- Master authentication server port: 1812
- Backup authentication server address:
- Backup authentication server port: 1812
- Master accounting server address:
- Master accounting server port: 1813
- Backup accounting server address:
Default permit rule: click Select Template > Create and set:
ACL Number: 6000 (or an available ACL slot on your controller)
Rule List: Click Create and add:
Rule Type: domain
Click Submit to add the rule.
Next, add the following domains in the same way as above:
captive.aiwifi.io storage1-prod-media.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com api.aiwifi.io connect.facebook.net facebook.com sentry.io cloudfront.com lr-ingest.io
Click Next and then OK to save.
Next, click Portal Page Pushing Rule on the left menu, then click Create. Configure with:
- Name: Aiwifi
- SSID: Guest WiFi (or whatever SSID name you chose)
- Page Push Setting authentication mode: Third-party authentication
- The URL of the third-party authentication: https://captive.aiwifi.io
Click OK to save.
Select Huawei brand with Cloudcampus as the Model on your Aiwifi Dashboard.
Did this answer your question?